Monday 17 November 2014

Reasoning Behind Web Address

I generally didn't have a clue what to use as my web-address because last time i wrote a blog based on 'Of Mice And Men' i just used my name sallylouise2.blogspot.com which was kind of boring so this time i wanted to be more inventive and use something that was more related to what i was studying, therefore i came up with...


'marginreleased.blogspot.co.uk'


When i was reading through the play i couldn't come up with any key quotations or short sentences relating to the text that would be appropriate until i was reading the introduction about J.B.Priestley and it commented on how he had written his own autobiography about life during world war one and the highlights of his career. This book was simply called...


Margin Released: A Writer's Reminiscences and Reflections

1 comment:

  1. I wonder why? Did you manage to find out! I think curiosity is going to get the better of me and I may have to read his autobiography! Well done for setting up a well thought-out blog.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete